Kick Off the Football Season With These NFL-Themed Cocktails
Summer may be gone, but I’m not shedding at single tear because the NFL is back with another season. Regardless of whether your favorite team hails from the NFC East or AFC South, these cocktails from Ketel One, Bailey’s Irish Cream, and Zacapa Rum will help bring life to your football party or tailgating session on game day.
AFC Hail Mary
- 1 1/2 ounces Ketel One Vodka
- 2 1/2 ounces Tomato Juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Original Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- Lime Slices and Celery Stalks
Add Ketel One Vodka, tomato juice, Worcestershire Sauce, fresh lime juice, and Tabasco Pepper Sauce to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with a lime slices and piece celery.
NFC Baileys Blitz
- 3/4 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 1/8 ounces Zacapa Rum
- 1 3/4 ounces Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/16 ounce Cinnamon Syrup
- Pinch of Freshly Ground Cinnamon
Add Baileys Original Irish Cream, Zacapa Rum, cinnamon syrup and cold brew coffee to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a glass with ice. Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.