The Week In Drinking: May 1-7, 2011
Here’s the drink-related goings on that you may have missed this week:
Tales from the Blogosphere:
- Liquor.com profiles several foreign tipples that you should grab up during your worldly travels and how gives tip on how to personalize your Margarita.
- Imbibe.com gave suggestions on alternative Cinco de Mayo Cocktails
- The Baltimore Chop profiles The Ten Best Unpopular Highballs
- Liquorpress.com gives us the low-down on juniper and some of the misconceptions we may have about it.
- The Intoxicologist gave us a Margarita alternative for Cinco de Mayo
- Whiskey Goldmine reminded everyone that Cinco is not just about Corona: top 10 Mexcan Beer tasting.
- Dowd’s Drinking Notebook instructed everyone on Drinking smart for Cinco de Mayo
Mothers Day Drinking:
- Our local Applebee’s (Baltimore, MD area) sent us an email that they have a selection of wine bottles half off during this festive weekend. So take your Mom to the “neighborhood” and drink up. Please check your local location before making the trip.